To watch the full video and get access to all previous videos and resources join my Marketing Club - Get free access for 30 days
Ben shares a look at his WordPress plugin folder to share which plugins he uses every day plus some new ones he’s testing out.
The Top WordPress Plugins we covered:
- Bertha AI – Is an AI-based writing assistant that has been trained on hundreds of billions of lines of content to help you write better content on your WordPress website. In just a few clicks, you can have a variety of content for your website that’s guaranteed to convert – from blog posts to landing pages, to product pages.
- Disabled Comments – Disable adding and viewing comments in WordPress completely
- MailPoet – Create and send newsletters, post notifications and welcome emails from your WordPress.
- Ninja Forms – Ninja Forms is a webform builder with unparalleled ease of use and features.
- Redirections – Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors.
- QR Code Generator –
- Our Website Tool Box – Everything listed is free unless otherwise specified. If you find an app, tool or website that you cannot live without share it with us.
- Sayhola Feedback – Display user feedback and reviews from SayHola.co on your WordPress website
- Smush Pro – Reduce image file sizes, improve performance and boost your SEO using the WPMU DEV WordPress Smush API.
- Woocommerce – An eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
- Yoast Duplicate Posts – The go-to tool for cloning posts and pages, including the powerful Rewrite & Republish feature.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.