My team and I can design and build an engaging, mobile friendly and lead generating web design for under £2k
I lead your team to make realistic plans for the project, delivering it on task, time and budget.
I focus on creating a web site people want to visit and are compelled to take action on.
I develop websites with data collection in mind that feeds directly into your internet marketing strategy.
How we manage a website project
Our first meeting or call to identify the project schedule, website objectives and how they benefit your audience.
- Outline the project process, how often we schedule calls
- Who are the audience / customer?
- What are competitors doing?
- Outlining the site plan
A second call to support organising the site structure, distilling page copy and sourcing great images or video.
- Review site plan and wireframes
- What must the site contain and what would be nice to have
- SEO research to identify the keywords might people use to find you
- Tips and advice for writing the copy and collecting the content.
- Training to start adding in content
On this call we review design ideas and concepts that best present the website content for your audience.
- Review wireframes progression
- Reviewing favoured sites and design styles
- Discuss design ideas
Blending design and content together into a website that looks great, works well and is rigorously tested.
- Review the draft site
- Testing and snagging
- Setting up page redirects
- Sorting out all that technical stuff to do with DNS and hosting
- Site launch, yay!
- Setting up or transferring Google Analytics and Search Console
Final call to review the site to make sure everything is working correctly before we sign off the project.
- Review of the site against original needs
- Discuss future ideas and marketing needs
- Enrolment into Inventive Marketing Club