Something Inventive 32: Marketing trends and predictions for 2019
Al and Ben discuss the website trends to look out for this year and the impact of blanding branding. Ben shares Jonathon Pollinger’s social media predictions for 2019.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by our SEO report
- Jonathon Pollinger Social media predictions for 2019
- Inventive People – outsourcing work
- Gutenburg launch
- BBC will keep shows on iPlayer for year to woo younger viewers
- WordPress Gutenburg
- Web Design Trends 2019
- More website trends to look out for
- Logo trends
- Interview: Duane Forrester Yexts VP Industry Insights
- Google fined €4.34 billion for breaching EU antitrust rules
- SayHola Feedback
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!