Something Inventive 26: A very friendly bunch
Al and Ben are joined by seasoned podcaster and Mac enthusiast, Karl Madden to talk about the latest iteration of Intelligent Tracking Prevention from Apple. Karl also advocates that every business should get into podcasting or video.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked-off.com
Check out the sponsor ticked-off.com. When you sign up let us know and I’ll extend your trial for 2 months.
- The Mac and Forth Show – Karl Madden
- Bruce Willis – Surrogates
- Wakanda – Black Panther
- Blog: 5 Favourite Chat Apps
- Grow your business with every conversation with Olark
- Ticked Off testimonial – House Plans Direct – Ready-made house plans give you a starting point to develop the design of your dreams.
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention 2.0
- Ad Companies responses to Intelligent tracking prevention
- Effects on Facebook trackers from Facebook
- Square Space and Hover – Often heard podcast advertisers!
- Augmented Reality Video – Hyper-Reality presents a provocative and kaleidoscopic new vision of the future,
- Bizarre podcast, The Beef and Dairy Network
- Blog: 3 reasons your website is repelling your customers
- Pingdom Speedtest Tool
- Blog: Whitespark’s guide to optimising Google My Business
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!
Audio edited by Donalize – ‘Goofy Vocal Groove‘ intro music by Dave Girtsman – Image Credit: Drinking Liquor and Talking On Dining Table Close Up by Helena Lopes on Pexels
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Learn a better marketing strategy
Join my club to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.