Something Inventive 21: Getting more personal in 2018
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off Marketing Checklist
Simple marketing tasks to act on right away. Each task includes examples, downloads or the steps needed to complete it, plus a big button to tick it off when you’re done. Sign up for a free 30 day trial at ticked-off.com with just your name and email and no credit card.
- 183 degree fish eye lens
- Google Home Mini
- Apple HomePod smart speaker
- Mr Robot TV series
- Has marketing lost it’s personal touch?
- Keep Your Word blog
- Removing the BS from marketing and telling it like it is
- Companies forget that they are selling to people
- Marketing automation gone OTT
- Bark, personal, named emails coming through several a day
- Remarketing targeting products you’ve already bought!
- Rework – ‘Ignore this book at your own peril’ Seth Godin
- #Podvert – internetfuture.com/social-media-training
- The Best LinkedIn Profiles and Company Pages in 2017
- Social Media Management Tool – Sendible
- Google Fonts
- Font Squirrel
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.