Ben revisits LinkedIn Essentials to discuss some of the key ways people use it to get new business. This is an updated version of the 2019 presentation ‘Get more out of LinkedIn’.
- Great place for sharing business content
- Authoritative personal search result in Google
- Good for engagement
- 756 million users / 310M monthly active
- Provides 64% of social traffic to B2B blogs
- 80% engagement on mobile
- Professional and friendly. Write how you help people
- Recent picture that resembles you. Smiling, approachable
- No photos from holiday
- Add contact number/email to banner
- Share your experience you have in your about section. Keep it simple.
- Include testimonials that share why people should buy from you.
Endorsements & Recommendations
- Who uses these?
- Do they help you to decide work with someone?
- Be the first to comment or help others
- Original poster will appreciate your support
- Helps stimulate more commenters
- First follower video
- Share links to your blog or other content
- Alternative / addition to blogging