During this week’s webinar we will be joined by Claire Walmsley-Moss who will help us find ways to make our business marketing more environmentally friendly and sustainable. No ‘greenwashing’ here!
A greener approach to marketing: Business marketing that is more environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Awareness of our impact
- We are now aware of human impacts on the natural world: carbon, waste, biodiversity loss, and more.
- We know we must transition to reducing and eliminating our impacts, then going beyond to regeneration.
- There are many organisations doing incredible work to refocus their operations, putting people, planet and purpose at the core of how they work.
- But, communicating these actions – well – can be challenging….but there are things we can do now….
Effective marketing with a mindful impact
- Green energy
- Ways we communicate
- Reduce our consumption
Sir David Attenborough shares many beautiful insights, one of which is that “saving our planet is now a communications challenge”.
So, let’s communicate with care, authenticity and transparency
- Navigate reputational pitfalls
- Avoiding greenwash
- Inspiring story-telling
- Optimistic to encourage others to act
- Future proof our organisations
Future proof your business
A better way of doing business
- Supply-chain demands
- Customers demands
- Future recruitment and retention
- Act local: impact global
- Future proof your business
Useful resources for SMEs
- The dark side of green web design
- The Shift Project – Lean ICT, Towards Digital Sobriety
- United Nations – 17 Goals to Sustainable Development
- Green claims code: making environmental claims
- CIM Sustainable Marketer course
- Planetmark – What is green washing and how to avoid it
- Festival of Sustainable Business
- Ecologi – Climate action at your fingertips