Something Inventive 34: The future of social and why Facebook is not fun to use
Ben is joined by Jonathan Pollinger and they talk about the future social media, why it’s worth making predictions, JP’s rebrand and why Facebook is bloated and not very much fun to use.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by our SEO report
- Inventive People – outsourcing work
- Jonathan Pollinger Social Media Trainer
- Jonathan Pollinger Social Media Predictions 2017
- Google and Facebook’s Complete and Total Digital Ad Domination Explained in 1 Chart
- The FTC and Facebook Are Negotiating a Record, Multibillion-Dollar Fine for the Company’s Privacy Lapses
- Mark Zuckerberg Promised A Clear History Tool Almost A Year Ago. Where Is It?
- Marketing automation with Marcus Unemyr
- Rather Inventive Marketing Events 2019
- If Baguettes could move
- SayHola Feedback
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing for 2020.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.