In this episode Al and Ben review their time at Bath Digital festival, Ben shares his experience of London Podcast festival including how to make dollars. Rounding off with a look at .UK domains.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by our SEO report
Check out our laser focused SEO report. If you need to build up your traffic then this report is for you! Mention our podcast when your order and get 10% off.
- They Shall Not Grow Old viewers praise Peter Jackson’s WW1 film as a “masterpiece”
- Bath Digital Festival 2018
- Jim Morrison – Deep Blue Sky
- Ross – poet?
- Tessa and Stevie – Nobody Panic
- Izzy and Koby – How to build and monetise a blog?
- .UK domain names and you blog
- How to make your website visitors feel welcome blog
- The stickiness factor – How video will help your SEO ranking
- How to get feedback blog?
Al Osmond (@inventiveal) – An unusual mix of logical thinker with a creative eye
Ben Kinnaird (@benkinnaird) – Knower of Social media, SEO and ‘the Web’
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!
Audio edited by Donalize – ‘Goofy Vocal Groove‘ intro music by Dave Girtsman–Image courtesy of Pexel.