Something Inventive 25: I’ll get back to you in a minute
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked-off.com
Check out the sponsor ticked-off.com. When you sign up let us know and I’ll extend your trial for 2 months.
- Podvert: @communiondesign Communion Architects work closely with people to deliver exceptional projects that transform spaces and change lives. Communion Architects
- Carey Nieuwhof podcast
- Mac and Forth Podcast episode 157 – GDPR Compliant… Probably podcast
- Be Sociable book
- WXG Conference Guildford
- Slack Chat
- Internet Relay Chat
- Agent of Change – Karen Boswell
- Gonzo Journalism
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Emma Lawton – threesixfives.com
- Monica Bryne – The Futurist
- Stanley Kubrick – 2001 a Space Odyssey (re-released recently)
- Wakanda – Black Panther
- Chad Jennings – On Fooling Ourselves With Data video
- BBC The Real Happiness project – Facebook Messenger
- Dr Who Interactive Branch Stories
- Simon Reeve – Augmented Reality VR
- Bruce Willis – Surrogates
- The Value of Visual Content – Jack McCaughtrie
- 5 ways to be memorable – Lou Kinnaird
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.