Something Inventive 23: From Audio Books to Zero Reach
Al and Ben discuss the benefit of audio in learning, Some advice on GDPR, and my interview with Sophia who entered the Dragons Den.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off Marketing Checklist
Simple marketing tasks to act on right away. Each task includes examples, downloads or the steps needed to complete it, plus a big button to tick it off when you’re done. Sign up for a free 7 day trial at ticked-off.com with just your email and no credit card.
- Business Insider – Little Things Publisher Shuts Down (Blames Facebook Algorithm)
- Pocket – Collect blog posts to read later
- Narro – Convert blog posts in to a podcast
- Blinkist – Key insights from 2000+ bestselling nonfiction books
- Seth Godin – this is Seth
- Akimbo – Seth’s podcast
- GDPR – May 25th!!!
- Blog: RI Guide to being prepared for GDPR
- Interview with Rebecca from Kidwells Law and Hex-ad security services
- Al’s letter from the Council
- Sophia Tickle Tots Interview – From product development to getting investment.
- #Podvert – Donalize Films
- Blog: Educate to compete by Lou Kinnaird
- Blog: Elevenerife! Let your testimonials sweep your customers away by Clare Harris
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!