In this month’s Grab Bag webinar Ben and Clare dive into the do’s and don’ts of how to source and use images online.
Questions we covered:
- Where can I get free images from?
- FREE Image Stock Sites:
- PAID Image Stock Sites:
- If I adapt the image can I still be caught?
- Guidance on how to respond to image copywrite
- Further reading:
- Letters alleging online copyright infringement
- Step-by-step guide to copyright in images online
- How to settle an infringement demand letter
- Demand Letters for Copyright Infringement and Photos: How to Respond (and How to Avoid them in the First Place)
- How can I AI generated images
- How can I find the original source of an image
Need some Video help?
Write the copy for your website£120.00 – £2,400.00
Write an engaging blog article£145.00 – £290.00
Setup Google Shopping Ads£520.00 ex VAT
Setup a standard Google Ad£390.00 ex VAT
Proofreading Service for Word Docs, PDFs or PowerPoint files£35.00 – £175.00
Half day Social Media workshop£520.00 ex VAT
Half day Google Analytics workshop£520.00 ex VAT
Digital marketing support call£130.00 ex VAT