How to use Instagram in your business, grow your audience and track progress.
Why are small businesses using photo sharing apps in marketing?
- Increasingly in popularity
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors are using it
- A great way to bring a visual element to your social media activity
- Reaching new audiences easier and quicker
- Sell products or services through the platform
Instagram as Marketing tool
- Who should use Instagram?
How to post
- Can only post using app
- Importance of Stories & Reels
- Hashtag research
- Use your social media strategy for inspiration
- Variety is essential
- Post regularly
- Find inspiration from other accounts
- Consider including video
- Set Objectives to monitor progress
- Audience growth – size & quality
- Interaction – likes, comments, reach
- Performance on paid ads
- Sales of products
- Traffic to your website
Commit to action
What one action will you achieve over the next 30 days?