In ligHow is your business carbon reduction plan? Not sure where to start or what else you can do improve it? Then join us as we talk to Adam Bastock (Small99) who shares clear, simple actions to be more sustainable within your industry.
Why every business should have a Carbon Reduction Plan
Ben is joined by Adam Bastock who helps businesses understand their impact on our planet and how they can reduce carbon emissions through his Carbon reduction planning tool. We were introduced to Adam by Clare Walmsley-Moss who joined us for IMC101 Environmentally Friendly Business Marketing
People, Planet, Pint
- Sustainable meets up across the UK and beyond
- 30 events planned for 2023
- PPPint: Plus – Stroud was the first People, Planet, Pint: Plus event in the format of an all-afternoon session of stories, workshops, networking and learning.
- PPPastry – is a alcohol free, friendly environment aimed at bringing businesses together to build carbon reduction plans in <2 hours.
- Apart from being the right thing to do – why should business owners care about their environmental impact
- Climate Risks – Operational impact to businesses
- Climate Action = Climate Resilience – how to future proof
- What is sustainability?
- Why Bother?