Al and Ben are joined by Chris Richards to discuss how he’s improved the search optimisation for his businesses through single-variant tests making SEO a science rather than guesswork.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by our SEO report
Check out our laser focused SEO report. If you need to build up your traffic then this report is for you! Mention our podcast when your order and get 10% off.
- Chris Richards – Utterly Digital
- Utility Saving Expert
- Track how your customers use your site with Hotjar
- What are Rage Clicks, Dead Clicks, Error Clicks, and Thrashed Cursor – Full Story Report
- House Plans Direct
- Attract new customers with – Google my business
- Keyword planner – Google Ads
- Bing, the Search Engine for old people
- Reflecting on my Post GDPR world
- Interview: Matt Watson from Stackify
- Interview: Gina Geoghegan from Wildfizz Kombucha
- Blog: Invest in the seeds of your evergreen marketing
Al Osmond (@inventiveal) – An unusual mix of logical thinker with a creative eye
Ben Kinnaird (@benkinnaird) – Knower of Social media, SEO and ‘the Web’
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!
Audio edited by Donalize – ‘Goofy Vocal Groove‘ intro music by Dave Girtsman–Image courtesy of Pixabay