Something Inventive 27: Science of SEO
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked-off.com
Check out the sponsor ticked-off.com. When you sign up let us know and I’ll extend your trial for 2 months.
- Chris Richards – Utterly Digital
- Utility Saving Expert
- Track how your customers use your site with Hotjar
- What are Rage Clicks, Dead Clicks, Error Clicks, and Thrashed Cursor – Full Story Report
- House Plans Direct
- Attract new customers with – Google my business
- Keyword planner – Google Ads
- Bing, the Search Engine for old people
- Reflecting on my Post GDPR world
- Interview: Matt Watson from Stackify
- Interview: Gina Geoghegan from Wildfizz Kombucha
- Blog: Invest in the seeds of your evergreen marketing
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!