Something Inventive 18: A festival of logos
Ben shares the experience of his first podcast interview and joined by Al they talk about logos and how people remember them plus they dive into the new Apple Safari feature ‘Intelligent Tracking Prevention’.
The sponsor for this episode is the Ticked Off Marketing Checklist. It empowers you with marketing resources, advice and guidelines in a simple, step by step process – And it’s free.
- The Beef And Dairy Podcast
- Judge John Hodgeman podcast
- The Complete Guide to Everything podcast
- Bath Digital Festival 2017
- Kidwells Solicitors GDPR workshops
- Ben guests on episode 131 of the Mac & Forth show
- Branded in Memory – How people remember logos
- Free Spelling and grammar checker
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.