Something Inventive 16: It’s never finished
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons. Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac for £9.99. Or get it free by subscribing to our email newsletter at the bottom of this web page.
- The Mac & Forth podcast by Karl Madden
- London Podcast Festival
- Adam Buxton podcast
- Interview with Louise Jenner
- Laptop Friday
- Jonathan Pollinger as a Guest on Something Inventive EP10
- Stroud Cluster Co-Working space with great coffee and very nice people
- Make static HTML copy of your website with SiteSucker for Mac
- See old website revisions with Internet Archive Wayback Machine
- Viewing cached web pages with Google
- Visual Composer WordPress page builder
- #Podvert: @Donalize – Need ground-breaking film or animation? Try http://donalize.com
- Swipe Worthy, ad content that has worked well for copywriters & marketing people
- Help with local landing pages, read https://moz.com/blog/overcoming-your-fear-of-local-landing-pages
- #Podvert: @Fastershire – FREE marketing and technology workshop http://www.fastershire.com/faster-business/events
- The Latest – “An automatic list of the latest and greatest links from Twitter”
Promote your service for the price of a tweet
If you’d like the opportunity to have an advert for your product or service read out on our podcast, for FREE! Simply tweet what you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes. Here’s an example:
‘Sick of writing boring blog posts? Try Wordbirdy.com #podvert @RatherInventive’
First come, first served. So get your tweets in early.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Learn a better marketing strategy
Join my club to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.