Social media trainer Jonathan Pollinger joins Al and Ben to share some of his bold predictions for 2017 such as zero reach posts, Instagram shopping and live video.
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off
Your internet marketing checklist, free 30-day trial, no credit card needed – Sign up today at ticked-off.com.
- An interview with Jonathan Pollinger back in 2015
- Good Things Foundation
- Louise Jenner – the Dream Job Coach
- JP’s Social media predictions for 2017 – Worth watching the whole video
- R.I.P Organic Reach on Facebook
- What are Facebook Insights?
- Buying products on Facebook
- Crowdcast – Connect with your audience through live video
- Donalize – Exception editor of the podcast but mainly into motion graphics and filmmaking
- Intranet Future – JP’s website and home base
Al Osmond (@inventiveal) – An unusual mix of logical thinker with a creative eye
Ben Kinnaird (@benkinnaird) – Knower of Social Media, SEO and ‘the Web’
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email [email protected]. Thanks for listening!
Audio edited by Donalize – ‘Goofy Vocal Groove‘ intro music by Dave Girtsman – Photo: Bill Smith, Advert