40: Working with WordPress Gutenberg
Kimb Jones from Make Do joins Ben to discuss embracing the Gutenberg editor along with a demo of some of the rather handy features built into it.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
- Make Do
- History of the new WordPress editor Gutenberg
- Gutenberg Block Starter Kit Release
- Make Do Feature in Design Magazine
- Make Do Developing with WordPress Gutenberg – Part 1 and Part 2
- GitHub Make Do
- Make Do Twitter Account
- WordPress Block Editor
- Gutenberg Courses
- Kimb Jones Twitter
- WordPress Sheffield Group
- Roundup from WXG. Tech for good
- Witley Jones, How they have grown a family business
- Upcoming Rather Inventive Events
- Inventive People
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing for 2020.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.