40: Working with WordPress Gutenberg [Something Inventive]
Kimb Jones from Make Do joins Ben to discuss embracing the Gutenberg editor along with a demo of some of the rather handy features built into it.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Sticher or TuneIn or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
- Make Do
- History of the new WordPress editor Gutenberg
- Glutenberg Block Starter Kit Release
- Make Do Feature in Design Magazine
- Make Do Developing with WordPress Glutenberg – Part 1
- Make Do Developing with WordPress Glutenberg – Part 2
- GitHub Make Do
- Make Do Twitter Account
- WordPress Block Editor
- Glutenberg Courses
- Kimb Jones Twitter
- WordPress Sheffield Group
- Roundup from WXG. Tech for good
- Witley Jones, How they have grown a family business
- Upcoming Rather Inventive Events
- Inventive People
Image Credit: Headshot of Kimb Jones, Banner image: Burst courtesy of Pexel