Join my Marketing Club to get articles like this delivered to your inbox.
Visual impairment on the web interview
/ Ben Kinnaird
Bik Lee, Digital Media Officer for the RNC (Royal National College for the Blind), explains the importance of making the web accessible for all and why using too many #hashtags in social media is far from helpful.
- Definition of Visual Impairment
- I Can awareness campaign. Challenging peoples perceptions of visual impairment
- JAWS Screen reader
- iPhone speech reader
- What is Alt text
- My T-shirt with hashtags
- ‘How Dumb We Sound When We Use Hashtags’
- Safari Developer mode – Enable the Developer menu then disable Images and Styles
- End the Awkward Scope campaign
- Ludivine the dog accidentally runs half-marathon and finishes in seventh place
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.