I’ve worked with the Sustainable Kitchens team in Bristol for over 2 years now but I wanted to step back and get some perspective from Nicky Spear, head of development and dare I say head of “getting things done”, on how they are developing internal processes to keep up with their fantastic growth.
- Surfdome – “Whether it’s the beach, the mountain or the street – we feel your passion”
- Project dirt – “the UK’s most active network connecting and resourcing environmental and community projects.”
- Xero accounting package
- Asana to-do list and sheduling
- Teamweek, linear calendar to replace paper note planning board
- Kudos to @InventiveAl for designing the SK website
- Houzz – Interiors and home products articles and portfolio
- Cork flooring blog
- Cute furry animal
- The Local’s Cookbook, Sri Lanka
- Jon Lewin, food photographer
- Puppy Swarm!
- Honest living… New sister company, selling beautiful products, coming soon
Recorded at the Curio lounge in Stroud (I recommend the mid-week breakfast). Crying courtesy of SK co-owner Sam’s baby Eli.