The Kitchens and Puppy Swarms Interview
I’ve worked with the Sustainable Kitchens team in Bristol for over 2 years now but I wanted to step back and get some perspective from Nicky Spear, head of development and dare I say head of “getting things done”, on how they are developing internal processes to keep up with their fantastic growth.
- Surfdome – “Whether it’s the beach, the mountain or the street – we feel your passion”
- Project dirt – “the UK’s most active network connecting and resourcing environmental and community projects.”
- Xero accounting package
- Asana to-do list and sheduling
- Teamweek, linear calendar to replace paper note planning board
- Kudos to @InventiveAl for designing the SK website
- Houzz – Interiors and home products articles and portfolio
- Cork flooring blog
- Cute furry animal
- The Local’s Cookbook, Sri Lanka
- Jon Lewin, food photographer
- Puppy Swarm!
- Honest living… New sister company, selling beautiful products, coming soon
Recorded at the Curio lounge in Stroud (I recommend the mid-week breakfast). Crying courtesy of SK co-owner Sam’s baby Eli.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.