Something Inventive 5: Can you make the logo bigger?
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons. Nick says “Ben and Helen know everything about every social media”
- Are you being served? Why it’s important to set customer expectations
- Toca Nature – Delightful and fun game for children
- Linda Liukas TED talk – A delightful way to teach kids about computers
- Hello Ruby: Adventures in Coding – Lovely programming book for children
- Swift Playgrounds – Cute Apple programming game for iPad
- NeXT logo by Paul Rand
- Ed Catmill’s (Pixar’s founder) book Creativity, Inc: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- HTTPS as a Google ranking signal
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.