Ben and Al are joined by special guest Nicholas van der Walle from Astute Graphics. Behind his dry humour lies a business mastermind who helps us tackle topics such as click bate headlines, getting external investment, how Brexit might effect marketing and Piccolos!
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
- ‘Don’t like click bait? Don’t click’ Ted Talk by @sallykohn
- Netflix extracting image metadata at scale
- Brown banana advert
- Dan TDM’s Minecraft videos
- Playdoh suprise egg things (I couldn’t find the one my boys watched but this is equally odd)
- ‘How social media can make history’ TED Talk by Clay Shirky
- Astute Graphics – Makers of 14 Award Winning Plug-ins for
- Sebastian Bleak speaking at Adobe Max
- Pitch Fest
- Astute Graphics Bexit blog
- Information Comissioners Office – Office responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Act