Join my Marketing Club to get articles like this delivered to your inbox.
Something Inventive 3: Peak Kitten Video
/ Ben Kinnaird
Ben and Al are joined by special guest Nicholas van der Walle from Astute Graphics. Behind his dry humour lies a business mastermind who helps us tackle topics such as click bate headlines, getting external investment, how Brexit might effect marketing and Piccolos!
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
- ‘Don’t like click bait? Don’t click’ Ted Talk by @sallykohn
- Netflix extracting image metadata at scale
- Brown banana advert
- Dan TDM’s Minecraft videos
- Playdoh suprise egg things (I couldn’t find the one my boys watched but this is equally odd)
- ‘How social media can make history’ TED Talk by Clay Shirky
- Astute Graphics – Makers of 14 Award Winning Plug-ins for
- Sebastian Bleak speaking at Adobe Max
- Pitch Fest
- Astute Graphics Bexit blog
- Information Comissioners Office – Office responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Act
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.