Something Inventive 8: Just put something like this…
Al and I are joined by copywriter and blogger Catherine Every as we discuss who should write your websites copy and what you need to include to make it search engine friendly.
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off
Your internet marketing checklist, free 30-day trial, no credit card needed – Sign up today at ticked-off.com.
- The Best of Integrated Live blog post
- Simon Sineck – Start With Why
- DMA Copywriter Event #writerscrawl
- 37 Signals book on writing website forms and error messages
- Grammerly spelling checker
- Contact @catherineevery on Twitter or visit hellopippin.co.uk
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email email@example.com. Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.