Join my Marketing Club to get articles like this delivered to your inbox.
Something Inventive 7: Double Glazing Sales People
/ Ben Kinnaird
Ben and Al tackle the new Twitter support DMs, Optimising a site for hidden keywords, Thank you pages and more on WordPress hacks.
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off
Your internet marketing checklist, free 30-day trial, no credit card needed – Sign up today at ticked-off.com.
- RIP Little Printer
- Guest blog Friend of a friend – Your real social network
- Speed up Twitter customer service
- Twitter Support Dashboard
- Wikipedia founded by Jimmy Wales. Currently has 280 employees
- Top 10 Mistakes in Web Design by Jakob Nielsen
- Eco Cat Flap product thing…
- A guide to choosing the right search terms for your business
- Google Trends
- Google Analytics In Real Life – Online Checkout
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.