35: What your website needs to be legal
Ben is joined by Sarah Dixon who shares what you need to have in place to ensure your website is legal, image libraries and copyright.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
- Inventive People – outsourcing work
- Sarah Dixon Contract Store
- Spider Creative
- Free Image Libraries: Flickr, Pexels, Pixabay, Elements
- German Protest to bring down Article 13
- Blog: Being authentic on LinkedIn with Alex Galviz
- Blog: How to captivate your audience
- Gingerbread milk stout and Elvis juice (Mac and Forth Podcast)
- SayHola Feedback
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing for 2020.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.