Something Inventive 35: What your website needs to be legal
Ben is joined by Sarah Dixon who shares what you need to have in place to ensure your website is legal, image libraries and copyright.
The sponsor for this episode is Inventive People. Get 20% off first order with the code INVENTIVEPODCAST.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by our SEO report
- Inventive People – outsourcing work
- Sarah Dixon Contract Store
- Spider Creative
- Free Image Libraries: Flickr, Pexels, Pixabay, Elements
- German Protest to bring down Article 13
- Blog: Being authentic on LinkedIn with Alex Galviz
- Blog: How to captivate your audience
- Gingerbread milk stout and Elvis juice (Mac and Forth Podcast)
- SayHola Feedback
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!