Something Inventive 2: Recreational GIFs
Ben and Al discuss the benefits of mobile/responsive web design and getting clients involved early in website development. They eventually get round to answering questions on; why keywords don’t show in Analytics, which image formats to use online and setting up monthly reports in Google Analytics.
My appologies for some of the annoying echo and cracking at the end of the audio.
- Port80 2016 Web conference
- Andy Clarkes’ talk on Designing imaginative
grid systems at Port 80, Newport. His Sketch notes of his talk by Mearso
- Helen Clark. See sketch notes of her Port 80 talk ‘Designing better websites by including clients and their customers from the start‘
- The Dell 1320C ‘trooper’ colour laser printer
- Thank you to Marius at Cartridge World in Hereford for helping me find a new printer
- Keywords report in Google Analytics
- Viewing Keywords in Search Console
- ImageOptim image compressor for the Mac
- Dancing cat GIF
- Old school email mailbox GIF
- Google Acquisition report
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Learn a better marketing strategy
Join my club to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.