Something Inventive 19: Minimum Lovable Podcast
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off Marketing Checklist
Simple marketing tasks to act on right away. Each task includes examples, downloads or the steps needed to complete it, plus a big button to tick it off when you’re done. Sign up for a free 30 day trial at ticked-off.com with just your name and email and no credit card plus If you are Something Inventive listener let us know you’ve signed up by mentioning @ratherinventive on Twitter you’ll get a year free, that’s 360 days of Ticked Off for no cost.
- Kidwells Law GDPR workshop
- Bath Digital Festival
- Natwest anti-fraud Phishing, Vishing and Smishing
- Google Digital Garage
- Pixel Pin Image Authentication
- Digital for good – Riverford, Pixie App, Olio food sharing
- Driverless Cars – Trolley Problem, Moral Machine – MIT
- ICO Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Track #hashtag mentions in a Google Spreadsheet using If This Then That (IFTTT)
- Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Twelve steps to take now from the ICO
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes
Thanks for listening!