Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac for £9.99. Or get it free by subscribing to our email newsletter at the bottom of this web page.
- Apple World Wide Development Conference
- Apple podcast Connected hosted by Myke, Federico and Stephen
- The Mac & Forth Show (great name) hosted by Karl
- Apple’s Safari now blocks browser tracking using machine learning
- How To Link to a Specific Spot on a Page
- Mac image editor Pixelmator
- Canva simple online image designer
- Landscape, social media resizing tool
- Free image editor GIMP
- Powerhouse image processing Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Experience Design (Beta)
- Imagify WordPress image optimiser
- Mac image compressor ImageOptim
- #Podvert: @WordbirdyLou – Need help writing blog posts? Visit Wordbirdy.com to find out more
- Twitter poll on ‘What do you listen to when working?’
- 6 Music
- Music recommendations from social media: Anjunadeep (Ben’s, great music for when you are in ‘the zone’), little tropical house chill out to Fleetwood Mac to Puccini (Kate, “an eclectic mix and something for every occasion!”), Banging house (Simon, “it gets me focused”), Bullet for my valentine/Slipknot through to Ludovico Einaudi (Annette,”Nothing like a banging beat to get work moving”)
Promote your service for the price of a tweet
If you’d like the opportunity to have an advert for your product or service read out on our podcast, for FREE! Simply tweet what you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes. Here’s an example:
‘Sick of writing boring blog posts? Try Wordbirdy.com #podvert @RatherInventive’
First come, first served. So get your tweets in early.