Join my Marketing Club to get articles like this delivered to your inbox.
Something Inventive 11: A nice cuppa tea and the Archers
/ Ben Kinnaird
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac for £4.99.
- The Archers Omnibus (only 1 hours 15 minutes long!)
- The Difference between image formats
- Vector, Raster What’s the difference
- Adobe Illustrator
- How Pantone works – Important to note that some RGB colours, do not transfer into CMYK past a certain luminance
- Identify Fonts – What the Font and Font Squirrel
- Google Fonts – Mostly free fonts for use on the web
- Type Kit – Rentable fonts
- Site Sucker – Superb Mac app for creating a HTML version of a website which works offline
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.