Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac for £4.99.
- The Archers Omnibus (only 1 hours 15 minutes long!)
- The Difference between image formats
- Vector, Raster What’s the difference
- Adobe Illustrator
- How Pantone works – Important to note that some RGB colours, do not transfer into CMYK past a certain luminance
- Identify Fonts – What the Font and Font Squirrel
- Google Fonts – Mostly free fonts for use on the web
- Type Kit – Rentable fonts
- Site Sucker – Superb Mac app for creating a HTML version of a website which works offline
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email [email protected]. Thanks for listening!