To watch the full video and get access to all previous videos and resources join my Marketing Club - Get free access for 30 days
Google Ads Expert, Libby Windle (Creative Ads) takes us through how to set up your Google Ads Campaign, plus some top tips on how to make it work effectively!
An Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google. Advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos.
- It can be used to promote your business, help sell products or services, raise awareness, and increase traffic to your website.
- More than 80% of global businesses trust Google Ads for paid campaigns
- People are four times more likely to click ads on Google (63%) than any other advertisement network and users who visit a website through Google Ads are 50% more likely to convert
- Google Ads has an average 8:1 return on ad spend
3 main ways to advertise using Google Ads
- Search Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Display Ads
Other Types of Advertising
- Video Ads
- App Campaigns
Setting up a Google Ads Account
- Set up a free Google account specifically for your business HERE. This includes a Gmail, Drive, Google Ads, Google Analytics and more.
- Set up tracking for your meaningful actions. Use Google Analytics or Google Ads
Analysing the Data
- Viewing/editing data
- Google Support – https://support.google.com/google-ads/gethelp
- Google Digital Garage – https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage/courses
- Grow with Google – https://grow.google/intl/europe/