Subscribe on YouTube, Apple Podcasts or Android.
I share our process for reviewing your blog posts to find out which articles are getting the most visits and cause people to take action, and which ones are deadwood that needs cutting away.
👋 If you found this podcast interesting you might like my Marketing Club. Join to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web and Pro Members get access to my live marketing webinars every month, exclusive discounts and other perks. Find out more here ratherinventive.com/club/
Aim of a blog review
- Remove thin content / consolidate articles
- To focus content quality
- Improve search visibility
- Review page traffic
Collecting the data
- Collect data over a two year period
- How to export article data from WordPress
- How to marry up article data from GA, GSC into Google Sheets
- Compare which pages were most visited via search
- Find low performing pages and review