Join my Marketing Club to get articles like this delivered to your inbox.
IMC Podcast #16: Your New Marketing Strategy – Part 3, Website
/ Clare Harris
This is the third of 6 episodes in which I’ll be walking you through the foundation level of my Marketing Strategy. I’m going give you ideas, advice and guidelines in a simple, step by step process that will work for any startup or business new to marketing.
The episodes cover Planning, Stats and Analytics, Website Development, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Business tasks that you need to do to give you marketing strategy a great foundation.
If you want to jump ahead. everything I’m talking about is available online nowratherinventive.com/marketing-strategy
For now here’s part 3 and it’s about Website Development. Enjoy
👋 If you found this podcast interesting you might like my Marketing Club. Join to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web and Pro Members get access to my live marketing webinars every month, exclusive discounts and other perks. Find out more here https://ratherinventive.com/club/
In this episode I cover the following tasks from my Foundation Marketing Strategy.
- 1. Grade your website performance
- 2. Make a backup of your website
- 3. Check that your website loads within two seconds
- 4. Check your website has no page errors
- 5. Make sure that your contact details are easily found
- 6. Check your company registration address and number are on your website
- 7. Update your website content manager and any plugins to the latest version
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.