For the next six episodes I’ll be walking you through the foundation level of my Business Marketing Strategy. I’m going give you ideas, advice and guidelines in a simple, step by step process that will work for any startup or business new to marketing.
The episodes cover Planning, Stats and Analytics, Website Development, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Business tasks that you need to do to give you marketing strategy a great foundation.
If you want to jump ahead, everything I’m talking about is available online now at ratherinventive.com/marketing-strategy
For now here’s part one and it’s about planning. Enjoy
👋 If you found this podcast interesting you might like my Marketing Club. Join to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web and Pro Members get access to my live marketing webinars every month, exclusive discounts and other perks. Find out more here https://ratherinventive.com/club/
In this episode I cover the following tasks from my Foundation Marketing Strategy.
- 1. Write down three things you’d like your business to achieve over the next 12 months
- 2. Take each objective and note down how you’ll achieve them
- 3. Try writing your company strap line in 20 words
- 4. Describe your ideal customer in 5 words
- 5. Know how many website visitors you need to meet your objectives
- 6. Listen to how Gina Geoghegan started her drinks business Wild Fizz Kombucha
- 7. Sign up to my Marketing Club