How to look great on Zoom
A couple of tips from my last webinar with Heidi on how to look good and come across confidently when are presenting on zoom.
‘The most important thing you can do is have good lighting, particularly on your face.’
- Use a window or lamp to light up your face
- Use headphones to prevent echo
- Talk to the camera so people feel you are talking to them
- Write your talking points on a sticky note so you don’t have to look down and refer to your notes (thanks to Jonathan Mehan for this tip)
- Mute if you are not talking. This prevents echo and allows you to type without disturbing others
- Use dedicated Mic and Camera if you can. You will sound and look better.
Join my Marketing Club
Get regular advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.