49: Ben Wheeler, Changing state of websites in marketing
Ben discusses with Ben Wheeler the role of websites in current marketing, diminishing in favour of social business pages.
The sponsor for this episode is 34SP. A Fast, Secure and Managed WordPress host based in the UK. Visit 34sp.com and use the code WPINVENTIVE at checkout to get your first three months of hosting completely free.
- Copper Bay UK – Ben Wheeler Youtube Account
- Instagrammer who cried about losing her account
- Instragram will now warn users if they will lose their account
- Google forces you to pay up if you want to be found online
- Do you actually fully own your website?
- The Google Ads Shake Down – Google holds all the cards
- Ben Wheeler – Linkedin
- Sayhola Sign Up
- Upcoming Rather Inventive Events
- Rather Inventive Internet Marketing Club
- Inventive People
Image Credit: Headshot of Ben Kinnaird & Ben Wheeler. Banner image: Website stats shown on a tablet courtesy of Pexel
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes. It helps share it with other people.
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to my free Marketing Boost webinar
to kickstart your marketing for 2020.
We’re all guilty of focusing on the stuff that has little impact – vanity metrics such as Facebook Likes, website visits, or Youtube subscribers – without paying attention to the things that really matter. Customer experience.
Join me to learn how to find the right customers, create great content
and a develop a sustainable approach to marketing.