During the diagnostic we attempt to make the changes you require. After this we’ll have a clear idea of the remaining work (if any), suggestions and ideas to improve the site and how long it would take.
Once were finished we’ll present a simple summary of what we’ve managed to do and provide a quote for the rest of the work, if there is any. At this point you can decide to continue with our proposal or call it a day and just pay for the diagnostic.
1. You pay for the diagnostic upfront and provide the login and access details we need
2. We book in the diagnostic aiming to start within a week and finish within two
3. We’ll take a backup of the website files and database but we suggest you also make a backup for your own peace of mind
4. Our web developer will attempt to make the changes your require in the time we have
5. We’ll then create a quote for additional work to complete the job (if required) along with recommendations to improve the site’s search optimisation or usability
6. Finally we feedback to you along with any summary and the quote
The following information is ideal if you have it to hand.
Subscribe to a very interesting monthly newsletter with marketing ideas, our podcast and helpful links and tools we've found. You can view the latest newsletter on the link below.