How to clean your Smartphone
– Unplug your smartphone, turn it off and remove the case.
– Dampen a microfibre cloth with water and household hand soap e.g. the soap dispensing bottle type.
– Gently rub the surfaces of the phone with the damp cloth. Try not to get moisture in any of the openings.
– Dry the phone with a clean microfibre cloth.
– Washing your hands regularly and thoroughly can reduce the number of germs that you put on your phone after you’ve washed it.
Considering we touch our phones hundreds if not thousands of times a day this is good advice
Learn a better marketing strategy
Join my club to receive regular tips and advice on marketing, video and the web so you become more effective in business. Pro Members get access to live webinars, exclusive discounts and other perks.