Beautiful, mobile friendly and responsive websites
to attract better leads and convert them into brilliant customers
PayPal or Google Checkout setup
Template website +
We find the design template
Help planning content
- Planning session to set key objectives and create a content outline
- SEO advice to give your site the best chance of being found
- Beautiful, mobile friendly and responsive websites
- WordPress content manager for full control over (almost) everything
- Google Analytics to track visitors and other lovely data
- First years site hosting and domain name – Migration of current site
- Follow-up advice on keeping your site updated, SEO and promotional tips
How do I choose the package for me?
Starting out and have a small budget then a Template site might be perfect
We help you find a pre-designed template to fit your brief and apply this to the WordPress framework, we then coach you through developing the site structure and adding content to the website. Once you’re ready to go we’ll make the website live.
If design’s important or you have a tricky brief then choose a Designer site
Our team meet with you initially to identify how the website will help you achieve business objectives and how it will work for your customers and prospects. We’ll provide a site plan and often a wireframe, work with you to write engaging copy, optimise for search engines and find or take beautiful images then design and put everything together into a wonderful WordPress website that works brilliantly.
If you need to sell something online the Ecommerce site is for you.
It’s everything a Design site is plus you have a full product list, cart and check system to sell almost anything.
If you are still unsure which package would suit you best then get in touch on the message card below.