Marketing Fundamentals workshop (with bacon sarnie!)
This event has finished – head over to our events page to see the latest dates.
We’re starting a new workshop series focused on getting the basics of marketing right.
Too often we focus on how many Likes we have on Facebook, the number of visits to our website, social engagement (blah, blah, blah) without paying attention to the things that really matter: Income and profit – We want to help you put that right!
Workshop places are limited to a maximum of 10 people
When and where
The Swan, Old Road, Whittington, Worcester WR5 2RL
27th November 2015 – 9:15 for 9:30 start until 11am
What to expect
- Bacon sarnie1 plus coffee or tea when you get here.
- Marketing coaches Jack and Ben taking you through the fundamentals of good marketing.
- Question and answer session on anything you like: Search Optimisation, Social Media, Mobile Web, Online advertising… anything.
- Opportunity for a free follow up coaching taster session on Skype.
Remember places are limited to a maximum of 10 people in the workshop, so book quickly.
We hope you’ll be able to come along but if you are unable to make it this time and would like to be notified of the next event sign up to our newsletter in the footer below. If you have any questions about the event get in touch.
1. Bacon sandwich recommended by Rob from Print Strategy in our recent interview with him.