Something Inventive 13: Time Well Spent
Al explains the importance of securing your website, how this helps SEO and we share why we use WordPress over other Content Management Systems (CMS).
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Be Sociable
Easy-to-follow social media tips and strategy to get noticed by the right people for the right reasons.
Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac for £9.99. Or get it free by subscribing to our email newsletter at the bottom of this web page.
- Photo of Jack, Ben and the lovely attendees of the Faster Business marketing workshop
- “Brilliant poster. Nice one Dave.”
- Simon says, ‘Start with why’ article by Lou
- Simon Sinek TED talk: How great leaders inspire action
- Time Well Spent movement
- What is SSL? “the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser.”
- Let’s Encrypt – Free SSL certificates
- Free content managers: WordPress.org, Joomla, Drupal, Magento Ecommerce
- Hosted Content managers: Sqaurespace, Wix and Mr Site of and course WordPress.com
- Landscape – A social media image resizing tool
Promote your service for the price of a tweet
If you’d like the opportunity to have an advert for your product or service read out on our podcast, for FREE! Simply tweet what you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes. Here’s an example:
‘Sick of writing boring blog posts? Try Wordbirdy.com #podvert @RatherInventive’
First come, first served. So get your tweets in early.